Come and train with us and you’ll receive the highest quality of instructing experience in a safe and family-friendly environment that the whole community can be a part of. We cater to all ages (5yrs+) and have a diverse range of classes available to suit your needs.
Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu runs two separate kid’s classes based on their age, an adult’s class (16yrs +), a female-only self-defence class and HIIT classes (BJJfit) that’ll get the blood pumping.
Warrnambool BJJ’s head instructor has studied martial arts for over 20 years and is also extremely knowledgeable in the use of force techniques as well as levels of force being used when it comes to the topic of self-defence. This is supported further by his extensive background in teaching and working as a front-line first responder in the Emergency Services field.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is rated the #1 most popular kid’s activity in Warrnambool (2021, 2020 & 2019)
- Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is rated the #1 most popular kid’s activity in the Warrnambool & Port Fairy Region (2021, 2020 & 2019)
- Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ranked as the #1 martial arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy in 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 within the Warrnambool & Port Fairy Region.
- Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu’s Head Instructor is a qualified teacher, has a background in law (specialising in use of force & levels of force), has a yearly police check, Working with Children’s Check (mandatory), qualified Level 2 First Aid, worked as an front line first responder in the emergency services field for over 15 years and has studied as well as trained and taught martial arts for over twenty years. All this knowledge becomes extremely valuable when breaking down and explaining use of force and how it can be best applied to suit the situation/environment you or your child may face.
At Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and positive team culture, where students can progress in their Jiu Jitsu journey within a family-friendly environment.
Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu creates a welcoming environment representative of the local community where students from all walks of life and abilities enter and become long-term members of our club.
The core values of Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu are the foundations of our high-quality program. We are always striving to apply best teaching practices which include; respect, discipline, integrity, honour, teamwork, pride and perseverance under pressure. All of which not only dictate our behaviours within the club but can be reflected in our day-to-day lives.
What we learn on the mat in training at Warrnambool Brazilian Jiu Jitsu applies off the mat in real life. We promote the fact that rank is the reward for hard work achieved and is never given out to retain members.Read Less -
- U.S. President Teddy Roosevelt